Being one of the leading names in design and manufacture
of heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, United
Heat Transfer has built a corporate culture based on
safe and efficient design.
Working at UHTPL offers unique opportunities for
personal and professional development, along with
several benefits and a work culture that embraces
Qualification: DME/ BE Mech (MBA Mkt will be an added
Experience: min 2yrs
1. The incumbent will be responsible for lead
2. Co-ordination with customers and concerned
departments, addressing customer concern
3. Followup for payments, approvals
4. Identifying new sales avenue etc.
5. Generate requiste reports, maintain database etc.
Applicant should have good knowledge of heat exchangers,
Should be proactive, good communication skills (verbal
and written), team player etc.
Designation: Jr. Officer
Exp- 2 yrs
Qualification: MCom, ICWA
1. Ensure all parameters at the time of labour, purchase
bills, cash vouchers passing are adhered to like rate,
tax, quantity, advance, various deductions, WCT, TDS,
2. Ensure the bill is properly checked in all aspects.
3. Ensure that taxes are levied correctly by vendor as
per the order.
4. Proper debit note is raised based on the remark of
bill passing authority.
5. Timely reconciliation is done with respect to advance
given, bills booked, payment made etc.
6. Ensure sub-con. has got proper registrations in place
before bill booking like VAT & other registration
7. Timely issue of various forms like C-Form, H Form, F
Form, etc. resolving variances, if any.
Designation: Marketing Manager
Qualification: BE Mech/DME
Exp: min 5 yrs
No. of vacancies: 01
1. Analysis of enquiries in terms of the feasibility of
an enquiry, enquiry converted to quotation and
2. Close new business leads by analysing tender
requirements, potential and financials.
3. Evaluating bids and new OEM and making
recommendations based on commercial and technical
factors to design dept
4. Keep up with recent market and industry trends,
competitors, and leading customer strategies
5. Payment term negotiations with customers & credit
limit approval done by directors.
6. Rate contracts study and finalization along with
7. Overseeing the implementation of marketing strategy -
including campaign, events, exhibitions, digital
marketing, web maintenance / upgrade.
8. Planning & implementing sales promotion activities
9. Handling , analysing customer confidential agreement
If you want to submit any resume to
the HR dept, kindly forward it on: